Harlem's little blackbird / Renee Watson ; illustrated by Christian Robinson.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||J B M657w (Text)||33126018246276||JBiography||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||J B M657w (Text)||33126018246300||JBiography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780375869730 (trade)
- ISBN: 0375869735 (trade)
- ISBN: 9780375985379 (ebk)
- ISBN: 0375985379 (ebk)
- ISBN: 9780375969737 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 037596973X (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : chiefly col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Children's Books, c2012.
A tribute to lesser-known Harlem Renaissance performer Florence Mills includes coverage of her youth as a child of former slaves, her singing and dancing performances that inspired songs and entire plays, and the struggles with racism that prompted her advocacy of all-black theater and musicals.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mills, Florence, 1896-1927.
African American singers > New York (State) > New York > Biography.
African Americans > Biography.