Emily and Carlo / Marty Rhodes Figley ; illustrated by Catherine Stock.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||J B D553f (Text)||33126017261003||JBiography||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||J B D553f (Text)||33126017261011||JBiography||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781580892742 (reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 1580892744 (reinforced for library use)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, c2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
The only sibling left in the Dickinson house In Amherst, Massachusetts, in the winter of 1849, Emily gets a dog who becomes her constant companion and who is featured in some of the poems she writes. Includes brief notes on the life and work of Emily Dickinson.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dickinson, Emily, 1830-1886.