- 0 of 1 copy available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Erlanger Branch||818.54 D317s 2011 (Text)||33126022126852||Adult Nonfiction||Checked out||04/23/2018|
- ISBN: 9780446585026 (regular edition)
- ISBN: 0446585025 (regular edition)
- ISBN: 9780446585040 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: x, 241 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Pub., 2011.
The stand-up comedian, television host, best-selling author and actress candidly discusses her personal life, her professional career and describes what it was like to become a judge on American Idol.
Search for related items by subject
Comedians > United States > Biography.
Television personalities > United States > Biography.