- 2 of 2 copies available at Kenton County.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||ROBER N (Text)||33126022250629||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||ROBER N (Text)||33126020555904||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780425227510 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0425227510 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 343 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Berkley trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2009.
Wedding photographer Mackensie "Mac" Elliot is most at home behind the camera, but her focus is shattered moments before an important wedding rehearsal when she bumps into the bride-to-be's brother--an encounter that has them both seeing stars--and has Mac turning to her three best friends and business partners to see her way to her own happy ending.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wedding supplies and services industry > Fiction.
Weddings > Planning > Fiction.
Wedding photography > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.