- 3 of 3 copies available at Kenton County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Covington Branch||E FLEMI D (Text)||33126014766772||Easy||Available||-|
|Erlanger Branch||E FLEMI D (Text)||33126014766764||Easy||Available||-|
|Wm. E. Durr Branch||E FLEMI D (Text)||33126014766756||Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780805078923 (hc : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0805078924 (hc : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Buster the dog's owner goes away for a few days, he sends Buster to Sagebrush Kennels for Cowboy Camp, where Buster is homesick at first, but then has fun herding balls into the corral, gathering sticks for a campfire, and making wanted posters with his pawprints.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Fiction.
Camps > Fiction.
Homesickness > Fiction.